Pages

The Biggest Prize


I’ve got so many toys and many pets,
World’s best candies and chocolates!

Make-up sets and accessory,
I have all the expensive jewelry!

I sleep on the most comfortable bed,
Got so many servants, I am the head!

Whatever I wish- my dad gets me,
That’s’ the reason I’m always happy!!

One day on shopping I found a mirror,
Before using, it had a caution to consider!

The shopkeeper told it had some magic,
You only must figure out its logic!

Brought it home, & when looked into,
I was gloomy and quickly turned blue!

Even though a lot of things I had,
In the mirror, how could I be so sad?

That incident put me in confusion,
Tried it all, thinking it was an illusion!

Walked out of my home in despair,
Saw some people who needed care.


Gave the poor some of my clothings,
Yummy food, and many more things,

Those who were without any shelter,
In making their homes I became the helper!

Came back home tired and sweaty,
Hair and clothes were totally dirty

This time in the mirror as I gazed,
Wow! I was absolutely amazed!

My reflection in the mirror, Oh dear,
was very beautiful and so clear!

So I learned I should not be greedy,
Be helpful to those who are needy!

Collecting things is not ever wise,
Sharing with all is the biggest prize!!


If you enjoyed my blog, please like, comment and subscribe. Thanks!

8 comments:

  1. Amazing, mind boggling thought & composition !!

    It gives a great message to the mankind for humanity !

    Loved it, feel like reading it all over again & again.

    Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice Fionaa... so deep thoughts inside a little princess... Hats off to her and proud parents

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great thoughts fionna.....wish people get inspired with ur words

    ReplyDelete