Pages

You are my Daddy, and I love you!





No matter what you do, 
you are my daddy and I love you!!

You work so hard, 
So I made you this card!


You are my hero, 
who has never scored zero!

Neither cruel nor wild,
you are just like a child!

You always play with us,
 without any fuss!

You love to feed a lot,
like for the food we’ve fought!

You have taught me bit, nibble and byte,
While giving my meals, bite by bite!

I like it when you put down your glasses and think!
‘chunki’ you are the sailor, our boat will never sink!!


A mind like yours is rare to be found,
You have the power to heal any wound!

There is nothing from you that I seek,
As you are superlatively unique!

You are like a wise wizard without wings,
Accepting whatever life brings!

You are the best daddy and I love you so much,
I wish every child may have a daddy like such!

One day when I grow up into a smart successful lady!
I’ll be proud to announce the man who raised me- my daddy!!




No matter what you do, you are my daddy and I love you!!

4 comments:

  1. What a thought and what a poetry !!

    Amazingly enchanting and extra ordinary !!

    We are dumbstruck and spell bound,

    To see your taste and talent so literary !!


    Hats off dear little princess Fionaa !!

    Congratulations on your this wonderful fiat !

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the most joyful lucky charm!

    ReplyDelete