Pages

My dear Alishha



We live apart and so far away,
After years we get to meet for a day,
That is the most emotional part,
As our patience in the craze is an art!

My bright companion of Heart club,                       
Giving great support and positivity
Helping me write prose and poetry,
The only one who never takes it lightly!

You must never underestimate her,
For she is a bold and beautiful sister!
Can’t be compared with anybody,
Who is ever and always praiseworthy!

She is so incredibly intelligent,
Just surpasses everyone easily!
Always an allrounder and topper,
Beating the world un-comparably.

A place in my heart is what she holds,
We share fond memories and some scolds!
We are the sisters who live amicably,
Enjoying the Heart Club remarkably!




If you enjoyed my blog, please share your comments and let me know. Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Your fillings for your sister are amazing and unbelievable.you composed it very well.keep the spirits alive

    ReplyDelete