Pages

A jewel of Gold


Every time I hug you and you pat my back,
I feel as if nothing in the wide world I lack!

Or I sit beside you even if watching the TV,
I wish I could be at your home forever happily!

Or you bring for gudduram some namkeen,
I remember how overwhelming you have been!

Never have you scolded only talked politely,
All my life you have stood just by me!

We love to feast at your home endlessly,
And do whatever we want to fearlessly!

If I didn't have you, there would be nothing left,
Without you, I couldn't have been my best!

You make me feel special and work harder,
And also tell me to eat my food faster!

You appreciate all of my results & talents,
And comfort me on my under achievements!

I always love you more & manifold,
For you are the most precious jewel of Gold!!


If you enjoyed my blog, please share your comments and let me know. Thanks!

1 comment: