Pages

Lessons learnt, with a minor burnt!


I was taking steam for my nose,
When water ran over as if from a hose!

Hot fries like on my thighs,
From mouth came out deadly cries,

Nani said to put coconut oil,
Masi cold water, to save from spoil!

Daddy soon got me tet-vacc,
I felt broken ship on the deck!

Shivers went down my spine,
Doctor said I was, but I wasn’t fine!

I was having painful dressings,
Loving family but sent blessings!

School was unwillingly missed,
Pending work made me pissed!

Grandparents visited when resting,
Being bedridden was really depressing!

Sentimental and touchy my daddy,
Throughout remained sturdy and ready!

Do anything for the heal,
With myself, I made the deal!

Nutritious food for fast recovery,
Good sleep energises, was discovery!

Obey elders sincerely,
Handle hot things carefully!


Last seen, it was totally clean,
Felt better as I had never been!

Although, mumma took it all seriously,
Couldn't help pushing me for the poetry!

5 comments:

  1. Cute poem,giving messages also.you are super writter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superb,hats off.cute poem and message is also given

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am painfully happy .


    Bravo ! Keep it up , it's inspiring being creative even in distress.

    Nana

    ReplyDelete